Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wrap it up!


My darn head, that is. Lol! The weather is REALLY cold now, so I'm running around with all sorts of head wraps. I used a dandy t-shirt for this particular head piece. Cool, huh?

Anyhow, writing has been going well. I'm pleased to say that I'm at the halfway mark of my first novel. Yay!!! It's weird. I try to put time aside to write something every day. That goes well, but there are times when I CANNOT stop writing! That's a good thing, though. I'll have tons of ideas that are crowding my mind. I'm hoping I have plenty more days like the past few!

Things have slowed down on the home front, with my show being in production. Now I don't have to spend my life at the theatre. Lol. I'll simply show up on Fridays and Saturdays to perform for the next five weeks. That's a HUGE plus! Also, my kids are settling into their homeschool co op's schedule. My oldest seems to have the most homework assigned from his teachers, but he is excited to be around his little buddies again. The music classes that I am teaching are fun. I have one child who is a bit rowdy, but he's super cute. I think he'll simmer down soon. I think I have a way with the little ones.  :-)

My gosh. One of these days I'm hoping to have news of a published piece (fingers crossed!). Until then, all I can do is write, write, and write some more. Have a wonderful week, everyone. Lots of love to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment