Wednesday, January 2, 2013

His private dancer....



He first appeared three months ago, keeping a distance and watching me from the back of the dimly lit club. His subtle cues signified that I was the one he was interested in. First, he would stand when I walked out onto the stage. Once we made eye contact, he would take his seat and lean forward, watching my moves with great intensity. Nobody else mattered. I was instantly drawn to this handsome stranger, dancing wholeheartedly for his eyes only.

A month into his routine visits, my special guest made his move. I was standing center stage, slowly peeling a burgundy, fitted dress away from my body. Letting the dress fall to the floor, I glided forward, topless, wearing a black lace thong and matching colored stilettos. With eyes on him, I lowered myself to the floor and crawled to the platform's edge. As I moved forward, he stood up and walked to the front of the lounge. He stopped before me, tucked a folded note into my g-string, and turned to walk away. The brief contact from his hands caused a chill to course through my lower region. I slowly rose from the floor and called in his direction.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home. I'd rather see you behind closed doors," he replied.

The sultry timbre in his voice was smooth and calm, but aggressive enough to pique my curiosity. He didn't stay long enough for me to ask his name. As he was walking away, the stranger glanced over his shoulder, gave a slight wave toward the stage, then headed for the exit. I continued my dance of seduction, swaying provocatively in front of my audience, and wondering about the note that was pressed against my side....









     

No comments:

Post a Comment