Friday, January 4, 2013

My glass of wine....



Tracing your lower lip with your tongue, you seek to taste my essence. My touch teases you, sending a sensual current of warmth throughout your being. Eager to further indulge your craving, I draw you closer into my embrace. Whispering your name, I request that you release your inhibitions, forgetting the world around us. You sip from my well, anticipating the dizzying effects of my power. Then it begins.

We are joined, a union of desires that burn as one flame. Together we move, rising and falling against each other. I go deeper, not wanting to leave any part of your body untouched, as a frenzy of passion overtakes our souls. The intensity of your voice echoes in the darkness, holding me captive as it repeatedly calls out from some mysterious place we have both traveled before. Our rhythm quickens as we ride toward our glorious destiny.

Then time stands still. You are high, floating from reality to a paradise of pleasure, savoring every moment of bliss before you fall into a peaceful slumber. I leave you to rest alone, knowing that my appetite for another seduction is on the rise. Although you are fully aware of this, you refuse to let me walk away, because I am your weakness, a temptation that you will never cease to desire.

I will always come back for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment